The Zone 9 bloggers were honored with CPJ’s 2015 International Press Freedom Awards in New York City on Tuesday.
- Ethiopia’s Zone 9 Bloggers Honored with International Press Freedom Awards
- Audio: Filmmaker Mel Tewahade on His ‘Point Four’ Documentary
- In Sodo & Bekoji, Ethiopia New GGRF Athletic Scholarship Keeps Girls in School
- The Weeknd First Winner at 2015 American Music Awards
- Ethiopia Seeks Help to Survive Drought
- Photos: Grand Opening of Amanuel Ethiopian Tewahdo Church in New Jersey
- Tizita Project Announces Five Ethiopian Artists Featured at Miami Art Basel (Audio)
- Zone9 Blogger Zelalem Kibret Prevented From Leaving Ethiopia to Accept Award
- How Bad is the Drought in Ethiopia?
- Ethiopian-Belgian Artist Ermias Kifleyesus
The Weeknd (Abel Tesfaye) received the award from Prince on Sunday in LA for his newest album, Beauty Behind the Madness.
President Obama became the first sitting U.S. president to visit Ethiopia in July of 2015.
Tadias Magazine caught up with the real-life inspirations for the award-winning Ethiopian film Difret.
The exhibit is brought to Addis by the Goethe-Institut Addis Ababa, Ethiopian National Museum & Zoma Contemporary Art Center.
Christie’s Geneva has removed Haile Selassie’s wristwatch from its planned auction after a Swiss judge issued a freeze order.
The 2015 HAFW showcased the work of 17 African designers and a panel discussion promoting African fashion & designers.