Crowds at the Taste of Ethiopia rapidly multiplied each year since it started in 2013.
- Taste of Ethiopia in Denver Features Food, Music and Culture
- Watch: CBS News Interview With Reeyot Alemu, Zelalem Kibret and Edom Kassaye
- With Landmark AU Address Obama Concludes Historic Ethiopia Visit
- In Ethiopia, Obama Praises Contributions of Ethiopian Americans
- President Obama Becomes First Sitting U.S. President to Visit Ethiopia
- Ethiopian Heritage & Culture Camp in Virginia Marks 7th Anniversary
- To This Ethiopian American Singer, ‘Home is Always in Flux’
- Obama Brings $1B Gift to Kenya Summit
- Obama’s Historic Visit to Ethiopia: A Larger Perspective
- Kenya Rolls Out Red Carpet for Obama
Biiftu Duresso is headed to Barnard College in the Fall. And she has a great role model in her father Jamal.
The first annual commemoration of African American pilot Col. John C. Robinson was held in Ethiopia last month.
Berhane Daba and friends started EWDNA, which to today has more than 3,000 members and supports people with disabilities.
Jomo’s products celebrate the traditional aesthetic of Ethiopian household items with modern design and artistic sensibilities.
Obama made the remark during a press conference in Addis Ababa on Monday highlightIng history of U.S.-Ethiopia relations.
The New Yorker Magazine has a great highlight of Ethiopian American singer and song-writer Rachel Brown who is releasing a new EP this week.