‘Africa to DC: Showcasing Diaspora and Diversity and Building One City’ will be hosted by OAA on Sunday, August 3rd, 2014.
- Barack Obama’s Ambitions for Africa
- Tadias Interview: Ngozi Nmezi, Director of the DC Mayor’s Office on African Affairs
- First Lady Michelle Obama Speaks on Girls’ Education at Presidential Summit for Young African Leaders
- The World Tweets for Zone 9 Bloggers
- We Must Not Look Away From the Crises in Africa by Maaza Mengiste
- Ethiopian Photojournalist Aziza Mohamed Held Without Charge
- UPDATE: Last of Four Missing Ethiopian Athletes Found Safe in Washington State
- Ethiopia Says U.K. Review of Aid Is Based on Fabricated Claims
- Bill Clinton, Michael Bloomberg at Africa Summit
- Multilingual Twitter Campaign Planned to Demand Release of Zone 9 Bloggers
Ethiopia is represented by 13 young leaders at this year’s Mandela Washington Fellows for Young African Leaders.
Dr. Ted Vestal writes about the recently held celebration honoring the 60th anniversary of Haile Selassie visit to Oklahoma.
NPR speaks to Meklit Hadero about her music, Nile Project and what it’s like to be compared to Joni Mitchell.
James Jeffrey of Aljazeera America visits Makush Art Gallery and Restaurant in Addia Ababa, Ethiopia.
Bethlehem Tilahun Alemu was recognized with the “Entrepreneur Award” for her pioneering work as Founder &CEO of SoleRebels.
Teddy Afro chats with Tadias Magazine following last week’s performance in New York City.