Sigd, an Ethiopian Jewish celebration will be held on Sunday, Dec 18th at the American Jewish Historical Society in Manhattan, NY.
- CIA Believes Russia Helped Trump Win US Presidency: Obama Orders Full Review
- American Jewish Historical Society Hosts ‘Sigd’ – An Ethiopian Celebration
- Media Under Trump: Advice From African Journalists to US Counterparts
- Watch: Ethiopians in DC Building Community Through Food
- Grand Opening: Inside Marcus Samuelsson’s First DC Restaurant
- Ethiopia: Director Jessica Beshir’s ‘Hairat’ Selected for Sundance Film Festival 2017
- Ruth Negga: One of Best Film Stars of 2016
- In Pictures: Almaz Ayana 2016 Female World Athlete of the Year
- US Updates Ethiopia Travel Warning
- New ‘Ethiopiques’ CD Celebrates Legend Girma Beyene
With her mesmerizing performance the groundbreaking film Loving, the Irish-Ethiopian actress Ruth Negga has become a star for our time.
In early 1977, Castro brought together the leaders of East Africa including Ethiopia to create greater socialist federal states.
Washington, D.C. is home to the largest Ethiopian community in the U.S. and successive waves of Ethiopian immigrants.
Jessica Beshir’s film, Hairat, tells the story of one man’s extraordinary ritual that unfolds nightly in the outskirts of Harar.
The State Department continues to warn U.S. citizens of the risks of travel to Ethiopia due to the potential for civil unrest related to sporadic and unpredictable protests since 2015.
Marcus ‘s latest The Red Rooster Cookbook, includes essays and diverse profiles of the vibrant diversity of Harlem.