The Washington Post coverage of the Ethiopian community needs to go beyond the usual refugee story and rush stops to U Street.
- Photo Highlight of 2015 Ethiopian Soccer Tournament
- Open Letter to The Washington Post Regarding Ethiopia
- Bekoji, Ethiopia: How Grassroots Athletics Has Developed In The Town of Runners
- UPDATE: Obama Says Kerry to Raise US Flag Over Embassy in Havana
- Addis: A Local View by Metasebia Yoseph
- Zone9′s Abel Wabela: “To Fight Bystander Apathy…This is My Mission as a Human”
- Biiftu Duresso: Top High School Student Honors Parents’ Journey From Ethiopia
- Seven Passengers on Inaugural Flight From Ethiopia Claim Asylum in Dublin
- Seattle Ethios on Obama’s Ethiopia Visit
- Court Health Ruling Seals Obama Legacy
The fourteen fellows from Ethiopia, all under the age of 35, are part of 500 other promising young leaders from across Africa.
The first annual commemoration of African American pilot Col. John C. Robinson was held in Ethiopia last month.
Berhane Daba and friends started EWDNA, which to today has more than 3,000 members and supports people with disabilities.
Jomo’s products celebrate the traditional aesthetic of Ethiopian household items with modern design and artistic sensibilities.
White House annouces first visit of a sitting U.S. president to Ethiopia and African Union scheduled for late July.
The New Yorker Magazine has a great highlight of Ethiopian American singer and song-writer Rachel Brown who is releasing a new EP this week.