African Union members are celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the Organization of African Unity (OAU), founded on May 25, 1963.
- Kerry in Ethiopia for Security Talks & African Union 50th Anniversary
- The African Union Turns 50: Voices From Ethiopia — Past and Present
- Women’s Rights Activists Bogaletch Gebre wins King Baudouin Prize
- Obama at Morehouse: Spotlight on Valedictorian Betsegaw Tadele (Video)
- Yadesa Bojia Reflects on African Union Flag on 50th Anniversary
- In a Letter, CPJ Calls on Kerry to Speak Out For a Free Press at AU Summit
- Indian Growers Help Ethiopia Become World’s Fourth Largest Flower Exporter
- VOA News: Journalist Arrested Over Article About Former First Lady Azeb Mesfin
- David Mesfin: A Look at his Role in Hyundai TV Ad w/ Bob Marley’s Song
- Harvard Gazette Interview With Birtukan Midekssa
David is the Associate Creative Director behind a new Hyundai TV ad featuring Bob Marley’s song “Three Little Birds.”
Dr. Clyde R. Kindell is the last American President of Alemaya College of Agriculture and Mechanical Arts in Ethiopia.
Ms Bogaletch Gebre was awarded the King Baudouin Prize in Belgium for confronting “culturally entrenched taboo subjects.”
Yadesa Bojia is the designer of the current flag of the African Union that was adopted in 2010.
Betsegaw Tadele, a computer science major, was the valedictorian at Morehouse College commencement on Sunday.
Lily Kassahoun restaurant in Addis Ababa called Oh Canada has quickly become a space where hockey is front and centre.