President Obama in August will welcome leaders from across the African continent to Washington, D.C. for a three-day U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit,
- U.S.-AFRICA SUMMIT 2014: Preview
- Has Ethiopia Slipped in Doing Business? PM Hailemariam – The World Bank is “Wrong”
- First Bottles of Ethiopian Wine Produced by French Firm Castel
- Speakers and Honorees at 4th Annual Ethiopian Heritage Festival This Weekend
- Ethiopia Becomes China’s China in Search for Cheap Labor
- Ethiopia Should Consider Currency Devaluation, Says World Bank
- As Ethiopia’s ‘Zone 9′ Bloggers Get Popular, They Get Charged With Terror
- Ethiopian Jailed in China’s First Khat Smuggling Case
- Ethiopia Detains 45 Nigerians For Alleged Drug Trafficking – Official
- African Art Museum Prunes Plans for Home
Michael Million raised his two kids alone and both are now Gates Scholars. That means they can go to any college for free.
Dr. Ted Vestal writes about the recently held celebration honoring the 60th anniversary of Haile Selassie visit to Oklahoma.
NPR speaks to Meklit Hadero about her music, Nile Project and what it’s like to be compared to Joni Mitchell.
Julie Mehretu takes part in the fifth American Artist Lecture Series, a partnership between Art in Embassies and Tate Modern.
Bethlehem Tilahun Alemu is one of 21 inspiring female African leaders featured in Oprah Magazine’s 2014 Annual O Power List.
Teddy Afro chats with Tadias Magazine following last week’s performance in New York City.