The above photo of Nelson Mandela was captured by Gediyon Kifle during the iconic leader’s last visit to the U.S. in 2005.
- South Africa Prepares for Mandela’s Funeral, Mourning Continues
- Mandela In Ethiopia: A Peacemaker’s Beginnings As Guerrilla Fighter
- Photographer Gediyon Kifle’s Tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Candlelight Vigil To Remember Migrants Still Stranded in Saudi Arabia
- World Reflects on the Life of Nelson Mandela (Reactions on Twitter)
- Nelson Mandela: 1918 – 2013
- Feature Film Difret Selected for 2014 Sundance Film Festival
- ‘Sincerely, Ethiopia’: New Documentary Unveils Inspiring Tales From Ethiopia
- Ethiopia Hailed as ‘African Lion’ With Fastest Creation of Millionaires
- “Write for Rights” Campaign Launched for Journalist Eskinder Nega (Video)
Supermodel Iman presented fellow model Liya Kebede with the Role Model of the Year award at Carnegie Hall in NYC on Nov .11th.
It was in Ethiopia that the young Mandela received his first formal training in the art of guerrilla warfare.
Maro’s collections are inspired by Ethiopian culture, but with the artist’s own twist that reflects her upbringing.
Mizan makes the type of music that is self-declaratory, rich voice, scant in glitz, decadent in the exploration of human emotion.
A rights group is making a global appeal for the release from prison of the award-winning journalist Eskinder Nega.
Abel Tilahun, above, his friends Daniel Tamrat and Ephrem Hagos in Ethiopia — collaborated online for their showcase.