Join Tadias Magazine & Marcus Samuelsson at SEI lounge in DC on Wednesday, October 26th for a book signing and afterparty.
- In Colorado, GOP Congressman Mike Coffman Enjoys Ethiopian Support
- Addis Standard Stops Printing Over Draconian Emergency Rules
- Ethiopia: Unrest Triggers Collapse in Tourism
- DC Book Signing & Afterparty w/ Marcus Samuelsson: The Red Rooster Cookbook
- Mahmoud Ahmed Brings Down the House at Carnegie Hall Debut Concert – Photos
- Amnesty International Event Spotlights Ethiopia Crisis
- U.S. Citizens Urged to Defer Travel to Ethiopia -State Department
- Carnegie Hall Presents Mahmoud Ahmed
- Girma Beyene: Titan of Ethiojazz & Ethiopiques in a Rare NYC Concert
- Thousands Held Under State of Emergency
Azmara’s technology-infused designs are inspired by world cultures, resilient people, and the generosity of the human spirit.
Feyisa’s symbolic protest comes decades after two black athletes showed political support during the 1968 Olympics for the civil rights movement in America.
An Ethiopian American labor leader Tefere Gebre is leading a national effort to naturalize immigrants so they can vote in the 2016 U.S. election.
The 75-year-old cultural icon, who is still one of Ethiopia’s most eminent musicians, played at Carnegie’s Stern Auditorium.
The U.S. State Department urged U.S. citizens last Friday to defer all non-essential travel to Ethiopia because of ongoing unrest.
The Tadias presentation at this year’s DevTalk held at the Newseum on Wednesday focused on three areas of our work.