A new book from Tsehai Publishers highlights the diplomatic history of Ethiopia and the legacy of Haile Selassie.
- Haile Selassie’s Africa: A Legacy Ignored by a Generation
- Addis Ranks Third Among Global Leaders
- Ethiopia Agree Deal With Portuguese Coach Mariano Barreto
- Planned Anti-gay Rally in Ethiopia is Cancelled
- The Ethiopian Community Association of Chicago to Mark 30th Anniversary
- Fighting Displaces 7,000 in North CAR
- The Africa Report: Ethiopia Slams Anti-dam Group’s Egypt ‘Proxy Campaign’
- UK Slams Ethiopia’s Human Rights Record
- Getu Feleke Wins Vienna Marathon in a Course-Record Time
- YEP: Young Ethiopian Professionals Named ‘Empower Player 2014′
Motown will move its base to Los Angeles where it will be headed by Ethiopia Habtemariam.
Adwa has generated a significant amount of discourse and prose from writers across the globe.
US Doctors for Africa is gearing up to host the Pan-African Medical Doctors & Healthcare Conference in Ethiopia.
The exhibition is on display at MMK in Frankfurt, Germany through July 27th, 2014.
Montgomery County Executive Ike Leggett held a teleconference with Ethiopian media to explain his stand on various issues.
The New York Times book review of Dinaw Mengestu’s deeply moving latest novel “All Our Names.”