First Lady Michelle Obama Speaks on Girls’ Education at Presidential Summit for Young African Leaders
The U.S. First Lady addressed Mandela Washington Fellows.
- First Lady Michelle Obama Speaks on Girls’ Education at Presidential Summit for Young African Leaders
- The World Tweets for Zone 9 Bloggers
- Ethiopian Photojournalist Aziza Mohamed Held Without Charge
- UPDATE: Last of Four Missing Ethiopian Athletes Found Safe in Washington State
- Ethiopia Says U.K. Review of Aid Is Based on Fabricated Claims
- Bill Clinton, Michael Bloomberg at Africa Summit
- Multilingual Twitter Campaign Planned to Demand Release of Zone 9 Bloggers
- Missing Ethiopian Runners in Oregon
- Meet the Mandela Washington Fellows From Ethiopia
- Ethiopia, Other African Governments Make Their Pitch in Houston
Ethiopian-born supermodel Liya Kebede previews her new Lemlem fashion collection to Style.com
Dr. Ted Vestal writes about the recently held celebration honoring the 60th anniversary of Haile Selassie visit to Oklahoma.
NPR speaks to Meklit Hadero about her music, Nile Project and what it’s like to be compared to Joni Mitchell.
James Jeffrey of Aljazeera America visits Makush Art Gallery and Restaurant in Addia Ababa, Ethiopia.
Bethlehem Tilahun Alemu was recognized with the “Entrepreneur Award” for her pioneering work as Founder &CEO of SoleRebels.
Teddy Afro chats with Tadias Magazine following last week’s performance in New York City.